I had been searching for peace and spiritual insights for nearly 30 years. When I found the Ishaya’s Ascension, my searching stopped. I realized that the search itself had taken me away from what I was looking for.
While I’ve met few people in my life who haven’t known at some level that what they seek is inside, our tenacious little egos don’t surrender their illusions easily. And as we ever more fervently demand that the outer world satisfy our inner needs for security and fulfillment, it’s becoming increasingly obvious that it can’t deliver. Perhaps the mass failure of our old systems sagging more than ever before under their own weight, will inspire more of us to look within.
What is Ascension?
Ascension is an extremely elegant tool that can assist us on this inward journey. Ascension works with your mind, not against it. It’s profoundly simple and it doesn’t require a new set of beliefs. Ascension has more to do with unlearning old habits of thinking that have been in our way.
Ascension is a profoundly effective and easy technique to immediately and permanently rise beyond, or Ascend the stress of self-limiting belief and commentary. It offers a simple way of being with your thoughts so as to point you to what’s true inside. In other words, Ascension dissolves stress to reveal unconditional Joy. Life is easy, peaceful, clear, and simple when you keep your awareness on this truth. I invite you to experience it for yourself. Ascension is…
- A set of natural, effortless techniques that will profoundly change your life from within.
- A simple method to dissolve stress and expand awareness.
- A process that works with, not against thoughts; it never forces the mind.
- Available with eyes open or eyes closed to help life flow more naturally.
- Powerful and simple; even children learn to ascend.
- A set of tools that cut through problem-oriented thinking to direct our attention to the deepest Truth of our Being.
- A method that requires no belief.
Ishayas’ Ascension First Sphere Weekend Course
November 14th-16th, 2014
Friday: 7:00 PM to 10:00 PM
Saturday: 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Sunday: 11:00 AM to 5:00 PM
The cost per person is $250
1509 Martin St., Apt 3, Madison, WI
Free Introductory Talk
Thursday, November 13th: 7:00 PM to 8:30 PM
For more information, confirmation or directions, please leave your info on my contact form and I’ll reply via email, or call (608) 298-7980
For more information about Ascension, visit www.ishaya.info