- Resident of Madison, Wisconsin.
- Facilitator’s Coach, Infoprenuer, and free-lance human with an eclectic background which includes stints in corporate management, engineering, teaching, spiritual psychology, and wellness.
- Started FacilitatorU.com in 2003, a virtual university that offers “Just In Time” tools, training, and resources.
- Help facilitators, leaders, educators, trainers, coaches and consultants present themselves confidently, access their creativity, empower their under-performing groups, enhance their facilitation skills, and build their business online and offline.
- Have published weekly ezine for group leaders, the Master Facilitator Journal since 2001 read by over 5,000 readers in nearly 100 countries at MasterFacilitatorJournal.com.
- M.A. in Spiritual Psychology from the University of Santa Monica-intense personal development program, practicing 32 separate communication skills and six contemporary counseling models.
- M.S. in Administration from California State University, Bakersfield.
- B.S. in Electrical/Electronic Engineering from California State University, Chico.
- Certified Teacher of Ascension (ishaya.info)
- Coach U Graduate
- Corporate Coach U International (In progress)
- Business and Life Coach
- Six years experience coaching individuals and business owners in perfecting their personal and business lives.
- Gifted listener, guide, and truth-teller.
- Founded FacilitatorU.com, a Virtual University offering virtual training, tools, and resources to facilitators, trainers, and group leaders.
- First Site Manager for CoachVille.com the worlds first and only International Internet Portal for Life Coaches.
- Served two years as a virtual staff member at Coach U, the world’s largest coach training organization.
- Student at Corporate Coach University International
Trainer and Facilitator
- Manager and chief trainer of FacilitatorU.com, offering virtual training, tools, and resources to facilitators, trainers, and group leaders.
- Design and deliver regular teleclasses on a variety of facilitation and training topics.
- Publish the Master Facilitator Journal to 5,000 readers in 94 countries, providing weekly tips, resources, and tools to support facilitators, trainers, and group leaders since May, 2002.
- Licensed Facilitator for the “Coaching Clinic,” a two-day seminar for leaders to experience and learn coaching skills and competencies for application within their workplace.
- Coordinated and facilitated an innovative work-based curriculum called the Master Worker Project for 5 years at Cerro Coso Community College in California, USA.
- Facilitated a community collaboration between business, industry, government, education to design a curriculum with 16 workplace competencies.
- Facilitated “emotional mastery” to enhance personal qualities, i.e., self-esteem, responsibility, integrity, respect, and teamwork.
- Designed and facilitated over 100 meetings within the business and educational communities to refine project details.
- Made presentations at national conferences.
- Recipient of 1997 “Innovation of the Year” Award from Kern Community College District.
- Project coordinator and member of the Master Worker Board of Directors, a community guidance and certification team.
- Member and facilitator of the “Creating Healthy Lives” wellness Council and Executive Board in Ridgecrest, CA.
- Member of the International Association of Facilitators.
Design Engineer and Technical Manager
- Seventeen years experience in engineering services in both government and industry sectors (held Secret Security Clearance).
- Directed a department of 45 technical staff. As Director, also served as corporate principal, responsible for personnel matters. Led a team providing a new “full-spectrum” marketing service to government clients.
- Over 10 years of writing experience completing dozens of successful proposals, reports, manuals, and technical papers.
- Wrote and published nearly a dozen online e-books.
- Write and publish an online newsletter called, “The Master Facilitator Journal,” distributed to 5,000 readers weekly.
- Developed three winning grant proposals for Master Worker Project.
- Documented curriculum delivery and collaborative process in “The Master Worker Guidebook,” Vol. 1 & 2.
- Disseminated both guidebooks to all 108 California community colleges.